8.18.2008

my customers and their work

I would love to put up all the handmade goods that are made with the fabric that is bought from my etsy and dawanda shoppes.

I know some of my customers that buy my fabric sell there goods on etsy and dawanda. I want to be able to give them another opportunity to show there creative designs and also give my customers that just make stuff for themselves or friends.

If you are interested in this, please email me with a description with your name and any other information that you want to be shown and a picture to my email.

adelehartlep@yahoo.com

thanks a bunch shannon

and i hope to see your beautiful creations soon

1 comment:

littleredappleton said...

I sent you some pics of a clutch I made for a friend with the Heather Ross mermaid fabric. Enjoy!