first giveaway....heather ross half yard fabric trio
in celebration of creativity, i'm gonna host my first blog giveaway.... two prizes!!!!!
1st prize - 3 half yards of heather ross's lighting bugs and other mysteries fabric (pictured above).
2nd prize- two fat quarter of either three of the fabrics pictured above...put in which you would prefer, if you forget, i'll have my daughter pick the two.
for a complete entry please answer a few questions regarding fabric and a bit more..my lovely ten year old daughter, Celia, will choose a first place winner and a second winner at random on the 2nd of november at 8 o'clock pacific standard ( i have to get her in bed for school the next day)..this giveaway is opened to everyone, us and international. please make sure to give me your email (winner will be notified this way, and also posted on my blog...don't forget)
and now...The questions...
1. What designer or fabric company do you like the best?
2. What are your favorite fabric colors?
3. What designs to you tend to me drawn to the most?
4. What lovely things do you create with fabric?
5. What types of fabric would you like to see more of?
6. What type of service do you expect when buying from etsy sellers?
7. What brings you back to a blog or what holds your attention?
8. Which is your favorite of the three fabrics pictured above?
Thank you so much for partcipating, im so excited....