11.10.2008

the evolution of my banner.....what fun

this is number one...can't you tell..yuckie

this is number two...even though i think i had one in between there, a bit better, but had the most run time



my two sale banners, the newest one actually inspired me to design a new banner for my shoppe...i really didn't like the old one

and here is my new one, actually quite please with it...i found a suggestion to use power point...fabulous idea...i wish i could remember the thread.

love to hear what you think

3 comments:

The Great Ethan Allen said...

cool banner. We have some pictures very similar to the birds in our decor. My wife got them from an Etsy seller.

Kala Pohl Studio said...

Yes, I love the banner, very nicely done:):)

Rascallion said...

Very nice banner, Powerpoint? I never would have guessed! (or thought of that!lol)