11.20.2008

so a few new things..






i get to choose what i sell as a supplier, with most of my fabrics, i sell them cause i love them. i pick them cause i love the designs......and now i found something else to love. and super cute.

re-ment..miniatures food and such. these things make great funky jewelry, i got my two good rings..the wedding band and the eternity ring...but besides those i love fun and funky jewelry and i imagine there are a few more like me.


so im expecting my order next week and i'll start supplying them through my etsy store and try and make some jewelry to sell it locally in my town. (we'll see about that though)...don't get me wrong love my fabric but am so excited

2 comments:

penguinsplunder said...

That is awesome! I'll have to check it out. ^_^

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

How fun! I wish I made jewelry I would buy some in a heartbeat. Maybe I will buy some & attempt to make some jewelry for myself :) I'll have to check out your shop tomorrow, I'm a HUGE fabric addict.

-3zArt