12.18.2008

ahhh...happy birthday to me...


ao if i had oodles of money to spend on myself for my birthday...my fabulous cake would look something like this, but you know i dont think id ever eat it. i really wonder how they taste? does it taste better than my yummy hostess cupcake? it could be a toss up.

well well, im turning the big 32..hmm that doesnt sound that exciting when i type it. 32, 32, 32, 32, 32, 32...okay a little better, though it still means im going to get carded for the umptenth time when i buy myself bud light lime, i always tell them its the sunglasses and spf in my moisturizer (notice how i dont say lotion, did i even spell the 'm' word right, hmm) that keeps me looking like im 17....which sounds great until you want a pack of smokes and have to trudge all the way to your car in the pouring rain, to get the piece of plastic that tells them you really are old enough. and mind you, very wize.

cheers to all the christmas babies, the ones who get forgotten, the ones who just get one gift, the ones who get the bday gift in xmas paper, the ones who's grandmas send them christmas sweaters that you can only really wear that one fabulous day of the year..

merry birthday



3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy birthday!

Holly said...

Hee hee, happy birthday; love your dream cake!

BlueTerracotta said...

Happy birthday, great cake! My son is a Christmas baby, doesn't get much and it's wrapped in Christmas paper!