1.05.2009

I got one...the coveted Treasury

So I've been on Etsy for about 8 months and everybody talks about having a treasury and how hard it is to get. I have to agree, its super hard, but I patiently waited as people's expired. Then one came available, then I freaked out.
I have no idea how to do one, and on top of that I got it on my second shoppe that I have not saved any favorites for. So I frantically try to remember my favorite shoppes and sellers, afraid that if I go out of the treasury page it will disappear. I had no idea how long I have to make one.

ahhh, the wait, the joy, the beautiful pictures.... I'm so happy, I've snagged one, isn't it pretty.

4 comments:

BlueTerracotta said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Some of my favorite sellers are in it, and I see some I didn't know! How do you get the page onto your blog?

princessmimi said...

Hi...I am a frequent visitor to your Etsy shop and I've tagged you! Please visit my blog for what you should do next!

penguinsplunder said...

wow congrats!! That's awesome.

Angie said...

Lucky lucky you! Congrats!