2.01.2009

Opening Day...Where are the customers


So today is my first day opening my B&M....I am sitting patiently waiting for people to stop by. People asked me if I am stressed out, I said...NO, but now I think it is creeping up on me. I think I'll have to post later to say what happened.

So for your viewing enjoyment, I have posted some pictures...then I am off to work on my website.

So, I am carrying few notions, since there is a store in town that carries some already...though I am the first fabric store here!!!!!!yay
bit of thread, my favorite kind is the variegating color thread...gives everything a nice touch colorful touch.
My Re-ment shelf..this is so people who have never seen them can get a peek.
Re-ment heaven...I love them so.
Pink Room......
The Re-ment display case, I have to say I never realized how big it was...this one has five sets in it...huge.
A bit of fabric, I am still waiting for a few orders to come in, so excited. It's like Christmas.

A few different fabric views...Well off send out "come to buy fabric" vibes...haha

14 comments:

Terri said...

Oh WOW I am so happy for you!! Congratulations your place looks beautiful!! I wish you all the best.

Terri

Jess said...

Wow, that is so awesome, i wish we had ashop like that in my town!

cant wait to hear how opening day went!

esque said...

Congrats on your opening! Will you have a Grand Opening? It's both nerve-wracking and exciting to open a shop! I wish you much success!


[inkihandmade.etsy.com]
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

jennamichelle said...

I am SO excited for you! If I lived near you, I'd definitely stop by and grab some awesome fabric. I already have my eye on some of the styles you carry. Good luck to you.

Jenna :)

PS- What is all this RE-ment business???

bananaicecream said...

congratulations, you have great fabric choices there. I wish I was in your town :)

fookaDESIGNS said...

This is so exciting! Congrats and best of luck to you!

Little Gray Pixel said...

Fingers crossed for you. Your store looks great.

Petit-Bijoux said...

Hope you have many sucess!!!!!!!!

The store looks great! Full of colors! I love the fabrics!!!!!!!!!

ConnieK said...

Absolutely beautiful!
BTW what is re-ment??
~Connie

PS I am a novice sewer, just started about a month ago!

adele hartlep said...

Re-ment is the company name of the business that makes the little miniatures that I sell in my shoppe, They can be used for lots of things.

Shantessa Knutson said...

Wow you are Amazing! i wish i lived there so i could be your biggest customer everything looks so beautiful!
I am linking your etsy and your blog with my blog :) and i will also make sure everyone i know goes to your etsy to buy your wonderful fabrics and rement!
Thank you for all your hard work!

penguinsplunder said...

I am really impressed with your store! That is soooo cool! Anyways, I'm so sorry you're getting nervous. :/ Don't be...I mean...I know you can't help it but it'll probably be slow going at first. Until people come in and you wow them with your supplies and awesome customer service. ^_^

Angie said...

Congrats on your store! It looks fabulous. If I lived by you I'd be in it every week!

Michelle said...

WOW!! it looks so great!!!