2.15.2009

Where am I?




My super tiny town..

So I am shamelessly advertising my business, I will try to keep this to a bare minimum, I opened on the first of February...and not to my knowledge, Super Bowl Sunday. Let's say there was nay a customer, nor here nor there. So I went home to lick my bruised ego and say silly me, and damn the Raiders for never making it to the Super Bowl.

I am opened five to six days a week in the winter, most likely seven in the summer. The Russian River gets a lot of people coming to it, I even own a canoe...great fun.

I have a few more notiony things at my shoppe, some great hair flowers..and a bit more.

Love to have anyone stop by...we also rent beach cruisers!!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

ooo how wonderful! Good luck with the shop!!

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

Congratulations on your new shop and best of luck! We opened our b&m 7 years ago. It's tough on days when you don't have very many customers. Especially during the Super Bowl & other major events! They will come in later in the week! Enjoy your new venture!
Michelle-

Ronniejyke said...

MCOLES - Post Michigan Law Enforcement Job Vacancies.. Web site and assist individuals seeking potential law enforcement employment within the state of Michigan.. Several methods may be used to notify MCOLES about a vacancy: